FEB SUPPORT-RAISING FIELDS
Radio ministry in the hands of faithful donors and supporters
SUMMARY: International radio ministry overcomes all natural and man-made barriers of isolation, persecution and distance. In order to do this, FEBA and FEBC need support and funds. Our field offices were sent out into the world specifically for fundraising, PR, accounting, technical support, media and administrative assistance. Pray this week for the important work that these field offices, situated in Canada, the USA, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia and England, are doing for the Kingdom of God.
- Pray for FEBCanada under direction of Joseph Ko. They financially support dozens of member organisations overseas, including the French project in Africa. Pray for their resources and support.
- FEBA Radio South Africa, directed by Frik Veldman, has its finger on the pulse of the African continent. Pray for the programming and fundraising done in SA, that it will serve the Greater Good.
- FEBC was born in the USA. The organisation recently appointed a new president, Edward Cannon. Pray for the pioneering evangelical work that is done in the USA and for the team doing it.
- FEBC has been active in New Zealand for more than 30 years, promoting the love of God for unreached peoples and raising support for broadcasting projects. Pray for Matthew Perry and his team!
- Pray for FEBC Australia, whose mission it is to raise prayer, financial, and staff resources from within Australia to help develop and deliver radio programming so that listeners in target countries come to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Feba UK in England uses media to improve life, inspire change and instil hope in some of the world’s hardest-to-reach communities, as followers of Jesus. Praise God for sending His disciples through the airwaves!