The purpose of FEBA Radio internationally
We are here to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Principally through the use of radio and programme follow-up, in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. The desired effect is that through the power of the Holy Spirit, individuals and families may be reconciled with God, become followers of Jesus Christ, grow in Christian understanding, and become responsible members of His Church.
In addition to this...
- We provide Christian mission through radio and take initiatives to encourage others
To this end we will...
- Maintain, use, develop and exploit the assets God has entrusted to us.
- Take initiatives to reach new audiences, use alternative broadcast outlets, utilize technology, develop new strategies and provide relevant training.
- Promote the use of radio in mission- to other missions and to South African churches, and ncourage others to engage in it, emphasizing our internationally agreed values for this ministry.
- Provide the support of prayer, finance, personnel and other services to those engaged in radio ministry, and to seek and enlist others to join in providing this support.
Recognising the importance of radio as a means to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, FEBA Radio South Africa aims to:
- Diligently broadcast the Gospel to Francophone Africa, and the Yao of Malawi, Tanzania and Mozambique
- Develop support for FEBA Radio’s ministry in Africa, Asia and the Middle East;
- Develop Christian radio broadcasting initiatives in rural South Africa and rest of Africa
- Assist and encourage the Christian community of Southern Africa to participate in the ministry;
- In the process, help the Christian community develop their missionary vision.